Questions from the rap session at the annual meeting of the Society for Descriptive Psychology, September, 1999:
- Would C Space technology be a practical innovation in todayís search engine market?
- How does an individualís insight fit into the scheme of Descriptive Psychology? What is the role of personal responsibility in Descriptive Psychology?
- Do you think that the three components of the Society -- technical, clinical and organizational -- can work together on projects of interest in DP?
- How do you answer the question "What is Descriptive Psychology?" when posed by a layman?
- How does one gain or develop significance appreciation and/or lose it?
- How are Person Characteristics developed in general?
- Could you review your formulation on language and address your current thinking on it?
- Isnít love inherently self-interest?
- Please identify the most important problems from any field that are amenable to being cracked by Descriptive Psychology.