Questions from the rap session at the annual meeting of the Society for Descriptive Psychology, September 25, 1998:
- Where does temperament fit in Descriptive Psychology?
- What is the difference, or interrelationship, between the concepts of status and relationship?
- Is there a point to talking about pure consciousness, and if so, what is it?
- How do you describe joy differently from happiness or satisfaction, and how can people increase the joy in their lives?
- If we were trying to name "Pete's Stuff" today, would you suggest a term other than Descriptive Psychology?
- What do you see as the future of Descriptive Psychology?